How to go on the Everest tour?
- Choose the desired dates, leave an application and fill out the form.
- The manager gets in touch with you, advises you on the program and gives you the requisites for the prepayment.
- You make a prepayment: Congratulations, you are booked!
- The manager confirms it, and you buy the tickets to Nepal.
- Get insurance (we'll help you, advise) and pack your equipment (we have discounts for members in many stores)
- You meet your guide, relax and get the most out of your trip!
- During the tour don't forget to make posts with the hashtag #kuluarpohod, and upon your return give us feedback and write a review, we'd appreciate it! See you in the next hikes!
What's on offer for the tour members
This is an express program for the busiest. In just 7 days, you will hike through the Himalayas and see Everest*.
➡ In addition to Everest, you will enjoy beautiful views of peaks such as Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Tamserku, Kantega, Kusum Kangaroo, Kongde Ri
➡ We will spend two nights in the famous Sherpa capital, Namche Bazar. It's a town that in itself raises a lot of interest among tourists
➡ We will walk the streets of the less touristy village of Kumjung, visit a Buddhist monastery and see the scalp of Yeti
➡ Have tea/coffee at the famous Everest View Hotel with stunning views of the Himalayas
➡ Cross six (one way) of Nepal's famous suspension bridges. Including the Sulphur Edmund Hillary Bridge
➡ See the main cultural attractions of Kathmandu – Swayambunath, Pashupatinath, Bodnath stupa.
*We did more than 10 treks to Everest Base Camp and there were always great views of the Himalayas, including Everest, on the morning of the second day's stay in Namche Bazar. This is the peculiarity of weather in the high mountains – it is often cloudy in the evening and clear in the morning. We are sure you will see Everest, but unfortunately we can't give a 100% guarantee on the weather.
Changes in the program
Depending on weather conditions, condition and general wishes of the group, the guide has the right to make changes to the route.
Visas for 15 days stay in Nepal are taken directly at the border. The cost of the visa is $30. Here you can find detailed instructions on visa application >>. To get a visa, you need only a valid passport, valid for more than 6 months from the date of return flight.
To participate in the hike, you must be free of diseases incompatible with active tourism: the list is here.
Useful articles about the route