Welcome to the team! Treat each other friendly, smile, ask for help and help if necessary.
We ask you to follow these simple rules and recommendations, they will make your hike safe and your experience more enjoyable.
The main rule is to obey the guide's commands and instructions clearly and quickly.
Please do not do this (it is forbidden):
You can, but only with the permission of the team leader:
Tell the team leader right away if:
Renting and Group Equipment
Treat with care group equipment and take care of rental equipment. After all, if it is broken or lost, you will have to reimburse the full cost of repair or buy a new one.
Each member must have a travel insurance policy
2.1 To leave the camp or go away from the route without the instructor's permission.
2.2 To go closer than 1 meter to the edges of cliffs, steep slopes and other dangerous parts of the route for photographing or surveying. To climb rocky ledges or trees without preliminary discussion with the team leader.
2.3 Break green branches of trees or bushes.
2.4 To throw out garbage in a place not designated for this purpose.
2.5 To walk barefoot.
2.6 To use water from untested water bodies for drinking and cooking.
2.7 To eat suspicious-looking products, unfamiliar plants, berries, mushrooms and fruits. Touch animals, reptiles, insects, etc., poisonous and thorny plants with your hands.
2.8 It is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol before and during the day hike. It is not recommended during evening camping.
2.9 To make fire in an unspecified place, to use flammable substances like gasoline, gunpowder. In order to avoid fire, carefully extinguish the cigarette stubs before throwing them away. Do not throw them into dry grass, coniferous ground or dense shrubbery.
It is forbidden for participants of a kayak tour:
- to use alcohol (in any quantity), narcotic and toxic substances before and during participation in the hike;
- smoking while in a kayak on the water or in the camp near the equipment;
- to use foul language and be disrespectful to other participants of the event and local residents;
- to go on the course without having received a briefing on the safety rules and the route from the leader of the tour;
- to go on the water, not having checked the serviceability, tightness of the package of personal equipment and general group equipment, entrusted to the use for the time of the hike;
- to assemble and disassemble watercraft and general group equipment without instructing the team leader;
- to leave garbage on the water and in the camp on land, to break and cut down living green plantings;
- to leave the camping spot on dry land without the permission of the leader of the tour and without discussing the terms of return to the camp;
- in case of unpredictable situations, to take decisions and actions not coordinated with the team leader;
- be on the water outside the hearing zone of the leader and other members of the group, to use the headphones;
- to stretch on the route, to lose visual contact with the group, to break the agreed distance between the watercrafts, to overtake the leading crew and fall behind the closing one;
- swim and dive from a kayak in places not agreed with the leader of the group;
- to spontaneously change the path of the crew when passing areas with obstacles (stones, logs, blockages, narrow channels, rough water);
- to transport documents, money, phones, photo and video-technique unpacked in a special hermetic bag;
- to be on the route without safety vest - children till 18 y.o., adults use safety vests at their wish;
- to carry sharp-cutting and other objects that can break the kayak or hermetic bag, without a strong rigid package;
- to load the kayak with equipment on the shore, drag it on land, lift it by the handles with the load, sit on top of the kayak or hermetic bag.
- leaving personal and general group equipment unattended;
- to camp near dangerous objects, nesting places of birds and reptiles, habitats of wild animals;
- go ashore and load into the watercraft barefoot or in shoes with unfixed feet.
Rental and Group Equipment
Take care with general group, kayak and camping equipment, because if it gets broken or lost you will have to pay the full cost of repairs or buy a new one.
When dealing with the fire, dishes, hot food, so as not to get burns and injuries. Be sure to use repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, covered clothing with sleeves, collars and pants when out in the sun.
In none of these cases is the participant compensated or refunded.
Climbing is a potentially dangerous activity, so following basic rules and safety precautions is essential.
The first and most important rule is to strictly follow the instructions of the Kuluar team leader!
We also ask all participants to be friendly with each other!
Please do not do this (it is forbidden):
Immediately inform the team leader if:
Rental and group equipment
Treat group equipment with care and take care of rental equipment. After all, in case of its failure or loss, you will have to reimburse the full cost of repair or buy a new one. Try not to trample on the ropes (the integrity of the rope is your safety too), don't climb into the tent with sharp equipment, and don't put backpacks with crampons/ice-axes strapped inside.
Let's work together to make us all happier after the hike and have lots of great memories.