To make people happier by opening up the mountain world to them.
The inner values of the Kuluar team:
Giving frank feedback on any issues and being willing to accept it. Kuluar's openness has four standards:
- Honesty – be honest with yourself and others, tell the truth.
- Straightforwardness – say what you mean. Not trying to disguise or prevaricate.
- Being yourself – use the strengths of your personality, knowing the weaknesses, and be able to work with them.
- Being proactive – if you have something to say, say it right away. About innovation, process, or the work of anyone in the team.
When a group of people achieves results that cannot be achieved individually. The basic principles of the Kuluar team:
- Mutual assistance – helping other team members in advice and deed with their tasks as if they were their own. When it is necessary and possible.
- Support – in any controversial issue, the starting position is that the team member is right. Only in the process of sorting out the details, can it change. In any case, support in advice and deed.
- Respect – value everyone's time and contribution to the common cause. Trust an opinion in the area in which they are experts.
- Acceptance – to understand that we are all different, and we all have our own features. Accept them and learn to work together effectively.
Performing the tasks you have taken on with the best possible results and within the agreed time frame. The five pillars of professionalism in Kuluar:
- Responsibility – to objectively assess your strengths, knowledge, and capabilities. Sometimes responsibility is not to take on a task, knowing that you can't handle it or are overwhelmed.
- Quality – when a sense of pride overflows and there is applause inside for the way you did your job.
- Freedom – independent decision-making, finding ways to achieve the goal, and personal responsibility for the result.
- Improvement – continuous development of knowledge and skills in a personal area and areas of interest. Aspiration: Tomorrow, I will be a better version of myself today.
A healthy mind lives in a healthy body. Physical activity clears the brain, speeds up the blood, strengthens the immune system. It also increases productivity. There is no reason not to be active, except for laziness. But laziness is not about us, right?
Careful attitude towards nature
All our activities, and life in general, is closely connected with nature. We love and appreciate it. We want ourselves, our children and our children's children to go to clean mountains. We do not litter, but clean up after others, we try to convey the philosophy of respect for nature to all our members.
Respect for local traditions and rules
We organize programs all over the world, often in countries, which have different rules and traditions, which are not habitual and clear for our people. But we remember that we are guests in these countries. Guests are welcomed with friendliness and pleasure, as long as they do not bring their own rules into someone else's home. We try to follow the rules and respect the local traditions, no matter how strange they may seem to us. We ask the same of all our members.
We expressed our values and discussed the mission: the organization team of the club "Kuluar".
Brought together and designed by: Taras Pozdnii, head of "Kuluar".