How to take part in a trip to Turkey by car?
- Choose the desired dates, leave a request and fill out the form
- The manager contacts you, advises on the program and gives details for prepayment
- You make an advance payment - congratulations, the place is reserved for you!
- The manager gives the go-ahead and you buy tickets to Dalaman
- You must take insurance (we will help, advise) and collect equipment (we have discounts for participants in many stores)
- Meet your teamleader, relax and get the most out of your trip!
- During the trekking, do not forget to post with the #kuluarpohod hashtag, and when you return, give us feedback and write a review, we will be grateful! Until next trips!
Depending on the weather conditions, condition and general wishes of the group, the teamleader has the right to make changes to the route.
Approaches and approaches to the best parts of the Lycian Trail for 500 kilometers. Especially interesting for those who have hiked there. To see what was left unreached on foot. Resort towns from Antalya to Dalaman and their underside, fishing villages, tomato plantations, olive groves.
This is the alternative Turkey that is not shown in the announcements. The emphasis is on coves outside the cities and places little visited by tourists in Vietnamese. A useful skill for a team leader is to improvise professionally. There is a detailed plan and the ability to adjust it flexibly to the mood of the team and the influence of the weather.
Distance on the way
During the trip we can drive up to 1100km on good asphalt and about 300km on mixed, sometimes not very good surface - tile and clay. Our cars are sedans, 3 participants and 1 driver, or minibuses 8 + 1 in a comfortable configuration. The driver can be a participant. Group size = seats in the car. Almost always collect four cars or 14 people + 2 team leaders.
How the days go
In the morning, we wake up at the sea, in our tents. Most of them are campsites with showers and electricity. There will be also places in the pine forest, where we will arrange our own life. In the afternoon we stroll around the ancient cities (ruins), swim in the sea or sleep longer.
In the afternoon, a siesta for the participants in the car seats. The cars are comfortable in the afternoon, when the sun is already burning. There will be interesting tasks for the drivers and a task for navigators - to sort out the maps and guide the crew on dirt roads. Every day we change cars and places by recommendation - there will be no "who jumped in first next to the driver, that's where he goes all day" situation. Passing the farm, again we buy dinner, lots of seasonal fruits, vegetables, fish and exotic foods.
The evening is for the best walks. There will be plenty of mountains. Hikes to the peaks, cliffs or coves. Often right by the cars and in a beautiful spot we will be able to camp. Or, back to the cars, we'll drive out to a new campground. There will be board games, and after dinner we'll sit down to them with new friends!
After the Lycian Trail program by car, we recommend the following routes: