Getting ready for a mountain trip (hiking, trekking), it is necessary to be well-prepared for it.
It is necessary to have:
- Passport (for children – birth certificate).
- For children under 18 years old traveling on the route accompanied by a responsible person (without parents), you must have a written consent of parents.
- Mandatory health insurance policy.
Additional expenditures are all expenses that are not included into the cost of the trip.
We recommend to the tourist to insure his/herself in the office of the nearest insurance company against accidents.
The tourist on the active route is obliged:
During the period of preparation for the mountain trip, it is desirable to undergo a medical examination and on the route in a timely manner to inform the leader of the tour about the deterioration of health (if such will happen). During the transport - listen to the accompanying person and strictly follow the time of departure. It is forbidden to travel in transport in a state of intoxication, smoking and drinking alcoholic drinks in the cabin of transport, as well as drinking alcoholic drinks during the whole length of the active route.
- To follow the rules of personal safety and safe conduct on the route, and to listen carefully to the daily briefing before going out on the route.
- To have the personal equipment needed for the trip. Be careful with the group hiking equipment. In case of breakage or loss of the equipment, received from the representative of the tourist service (or guide), the tourist will compensate for the full cost of the equipment by himself.
- Before going on the route to get familiar with the instructions and the rules of the tourist hike.
- To warn the leader in a timely manner in the case of ill health or the appearance of symptoms of illness.
- To follow the instructions of the tour leader.
- To warn the leader about possible dangers and inadequate behavior of other tourists.
- To keep disciplinary order in the group.
- To take care of nature.
- To show mutual assistance to comrades.
- To be cheerful and resourceful.
- To follow the rules of hygiene.
- To participate in cooking and getting firewood.
- When moving along the route, the tourist must not overtake the leader of the group without his permission or lag behind the closing person in the group. 14.
- The tourist is obliged to inform the organizer of the tour before the trip about possible illnesses or contraindications to participate in the trip with a moderate physical activity and overnight stays in the field.
- To listen to the advice of the instructors.
- To follow the instructor's orders strictly when passing local obstacles.
- To follow safety techniques at the campfire and when using the campfire equipment.
- To follow safety techniques when using an axe, a saw, and other sharp objects.
- To move carefully in the forest and when on the water, remembering that in the forest there are snakes, ticks and other potentially dangerous creatures.
A tourist must know that the leader of the hike has the right to:
To take necessary measures to ensure the safety of members, up to the change or termination of the hike in connection with the occurrence of natural hazards and other circumstances, as well as, if necessary, to provide assistance to the injured.
- To exclude from the number of members the tourists who violate the given rules of conduct on the route, which endangers their safety or the safety of the group members. If such a need has arisen in the hike, the tourists at the first opportunity are taken to the village to send them to their place of residence (compensation for the cost of travel and transport in this case is not made).
- To divide the group in case of emergency, based on the actual availability of forces and means, the specific situation.
The route or schedule of the route can be adjusted on the spot, based on weather conditions, the preparedness of the group and other circumstances.
In fact, it is very easy to comply with these rules, you just need to behave normally and adequately.