But... the format of the trip to Iceland turned out to be somewhat different. I will not describe the course of the young fighter and the eternal outsider. Not everyone is interested.
I will describe what is remembered and left in my heart:
- the clean air that you can't breathe, the cold water of the mountain rivers that you can't drink;
- the black plains with blossoming rosebuds;
- endless lava fields covered with emerald mosses;
- multicolored mountains and patches of white snow on the slopes;
- the rushing rivers that sweep down, and the waterfalls that plunge from the heights;
- the puffs of white steam gushing out of the ground and the bliss of hot springs;
- the raging raging ocean and the clear ice on the black sand;
- blue icebergs in the blue water of lagoons and the silvery fur of a trusting Arctic fox...
- feeling of unity with nature, possibility to estimate simple things, which I did not attach importance to before;
- the warmth and comfort of a tent, dry boots, the taste of hiking food.
Special thanks to the instructor from God - Taras for his care and invaluable support. Without him I wouldn't have passed this test of strength. Timely stretched out hand, a glass of hot tea, which literally revives to life, stories about travel to distract from heavy thoughts - how much more to the summit?
Thank you, Taras!
Well, and a nice feeling of pride for myself. Who's good? I am good!